Tuesday, August 10, 2010

weekly update 8/10/10

ok so here comes this weeks post. Early, but who cares.

We're gonna start off wiht music this week. Cause we have some news. One of my favorite bands, Alter Bridge, has released concrete info on their new album, which theyre saying is gonna be released someitme in the first 2 weeks of october, which means we're gonna get a single by the end of this month, maybe. anyway, we have an album title and a tracklisting. HEre's the info:
name: AB III‘.

Track list:
1. “Slip To The Void”
2. “Isolation”
3. “Ghost Of Days Gone By”
4. “All Hope Is Gone”
5. “Still Remains”"
6. “Make It Right”
7. “Wonderful Life”
8. “I Know It Hurts”
9. “Show Me A Sign”
10. “Fallout”
11. “Breathe Again”
12. “Coeur D’Alene”
13. "Life Must Go On"
14. "Words Darker Than Their Wings"

Thanks for the info tunelab.com and. If theres tracks i'm worried about based off only the titles, its "Make it right", "Wonderful life", and "I know it hurts", so almost the middle three, btu the latter could go sociopathically dark, which would be interesting. Myles Kennedy (the lead singer and rhythmn guitarist) has said Isolation is pretty heavy for a song. so we'll see. I'm digging SLip to the void, GHosts of Days gone by, all hope is gone, still remains, and fallout though. I know Coeur D'alene is Heart of something cause the first word is heart in french. I'm really looking forward to this album. Cant wait for the single...

so i've been losing wieght this week and i'm down to 182.5 lbs. lost 15 lbs this summer. YAY! Outside fo that, work ended friday and i'll miss the kids cause they were fun and work was fun. I'll miss the teacher i was working with. she was cooland very nice. this weekend was uneventful, just walking and planning out this week. I've had doctors appointments, packing, cleaning and errands this week to do acause i'm leaving thursday on a road trip out to earlham to have my car on campus and dthen get used to driving the richmond corridors before staff stuff for new student orientation begins. Should be a fun road trip. look for a full recap of it in next week's post on the 18th, whichll be still during Staff stuff. The week after that is the 25th, when classes start.

thaats all for me.

--Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment