Sunday, October 4, 2009

1st post

so i guess i'm gonna get this blog thing going. for anyone who is finding this my name is Zack B. I am a Junior as of this writing at a college in Indiana, USA. I am a lover of most types of music. Some of my favorite bands are breaking benjamin, five finger death punch, alter bridge, and many more. I'm trying to keep this intro brief. I follow baseball like its a religion. and i'm ok at fantasy football. I'm a fan of the Washington NAtionals, Baltimore Orioles, Washington Redskins and Indianapolis Colts.

I alos collect transformers figrues as a hobby and write lyrical prose. I'm also a youtuber, but wont give my channels out here quite yet. ummm yeah. I took photo 1 falll of 2008 and loved it so i'm gonna get back into black and white photography once i have the financial means.


I wanted to see that movie 9 when it came out. but didnt hahve any money at the time.


lame 1st post i know. btu whatever.

rock on

No comments:

Post a Comment