Friday, October 16, 2009

something to kill time

So i need to kill time for a bit, so i figured i'd do a fresh post.

I was playing Pokemon Diamond earlier and apparently i forgot that my cheat thing for my Nintendo DS makes that game freeze on occasion. That blows. Oh well, i did save before it glitched though.

It;s been oddly cold here so far for this break. It's mid-semester break here at school and honestly, even wiht my normal workload this is the most awesomely mellow mid-sem break i've had. ITs jsut great to not have to do anything academically today or tomorrow. I did a bit of eaiser HW yesterday afternoon, but yea. its going by wicked slowly too, which is nice. but yea. i hahve no plans to do anythign tomorrow, which is very very nice. I'm doing well in most of my classes i feel. I have another test in experiemental psych this comign week though which is a pain. I didnt do well on the first, but now i know what the professor wants so hopefully i'll do better on this next test. I'll probably go to the review session this time.

In other news, the majority of yesterday afternoon after homework, last night and the ngiht before last were awesomely geeky. Wednesday ngiht i just sat and watched a bunch of my freind altenrate between Magic:The Gathering and playing video games. Yesterday afternoon a bunch of my freinds eneded up playing that card game Munchkin for like 3 hours until a couple of them won. Then, after dinner a handful of us rotated around playing a game developed in conjunction with the people at Newgrounds called Castle Crashers. It's insanely fun. It's downloadable only though. so you have to get it off of xbox live or the playstation network. It's go music by the guys who run Newgrounds.com. Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Crashers

I really enjoy it, check it out if you're a gamer.

After that, I watched my freind Ben play Brutal Legend for like 4 hours. Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brutal_Legend (ok so there's a German accent over the U, so you may need to just google the name). ANyway, ita a beautiful game and its so Metal. I could go into the plot and everythign from what i've seen, but that's a seperate post. But yea. After thatm i stayed up until abotu 3am talking to a freind from back home.

Today's been pretyt low-key. Slept in until 11, showered, dressed, went to lunch, came back organized my transformers collection in a way slightly more logical than how it was, and then changed my sheets.

I really wanna move the furniture around on my side of the room, but i really have no good ideas for it right now. i really wish they had given loftable bedframes to my room for this year, then i could've lofted my bed and put my dresser and desk under it.

Ok, enugh rambling for now.

There'll probably be another post this weekend.

till net post, rock on.